Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Share a Reason for Your Gratitude

In our "Positive Attitude for Productivity Improvement" workshop, we discuss the importance of thanking others to increase morale and productivity. This results in increased cooperation and support both on a personal and professional level. For details, go to www.positiveactions.com. What are you most thankful for in your life? Post your comments here for others to see and learn from you. This is a great information-exchange forum on practical topics. Post as often as you want to share your knowledge with others. "With great power, comes great responsibility." - Spiderman. View the comments at the Blog page to see what I and others are thankful for today....

3 Comments:

Blogger ris said...

Reasons for my gratitude are God's blessings of great health, happiness, prosperity, joy, freedom, peace and Mark... What's yours?

5:21 PM  
Blogger ris said...

MJ, I also thank God I live in this era because of the modern conveniences and advance lifestyle I enjoy... Stay connected...

Best Wishes and Big Smile
RS

2:32 AM  
Blogger ris said...

Things that readers of our article and Ezine were thankful for during Thanksgiving:

*Just being alive. The joy of life, liberty and my family

*I'm grateful to live where I live, to have the wife and daughter that I have, to have a good job and time to pursue a second career, to own two loyal pets, and to have shelter.

*My exciting news is that in addition to being a licensed Realtor in Florida I have also gained the credentials to be a Mortgage Broker.

*As you do, I have so many things to be thankful for that are too numerous to mention. However, where NJAWBO is concerned it's certainly "Friendship with my fellow women!" For that I'm grateful for NJAWBO.

*One item I gave thanks for at
Thanksgiving was the "sacrifice of our ancestors, both recent and distant, who gave everything they had so we could have a better life." Mine came from France in
1706 to Nova Scotia, then my father came to the US in 1954.

*Our family was thankful for having an opportunity to get together as we don't get to see each other as often as we would like.

* I am thankful that I came to know the true God and keep his Seventh-day Sabbath Holy. Praise his name!

*My extra reason for gratitude: despite all the natural disasters and human-made miseries, the world is still full of breath-taking beauty and munificence.

*What LUCK means to me -----
L.iving
U.nder
C.hrist the
K.ing

*I'm thankful for the ability "as a working mom" to "be happy not guilty". I'm thankful for the flexibility in my career to be around for the really big moments (illness in the family, school tours, family and friends' highs and lows) and the capability to accept (thanks to Soledad O'Brien) that I may not be around for all of "the" moments - first steps, first words etc.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home