Friday, December 30, 2005

How to Keep Your 2006 New Year's Resolutions

In our "Develop Goals and Objectives" workshop, we discuss the importance of developing action plans for all goals to be fulfilled. This results in successfully accomplishing goals both on a personal and professional level. For details, go to www.positiveactions.com. What is your number one 2006 New Year's Resolution? Post your comments here for others to see and learn from you. This is a great information-exchange forum on practical topics. Post as often as you want to share your knowledge with others. "With great power, comes great responsibility." - Spiderman. View the comments at the *Blog page to see what I and others are planning to accomplish in 2006...

*Blog is an online journal. When you type in your message and hit enter, it is posted immediately on the internet for everyone to see. You don't need to know how to code in HTML or other programming languages to use it. Try it and see how easy it is to use. Post your blog message here today.

4 Comments:

Blogger ris said...

My big 2006 goal is to finish my book!

Happy New Year 2006! May God continue to bless you and your family with great health, happiness, prosperity, joy, peace and freedom in 2006!

Big Smile,
RS

1:11 AM  
Blogger ris said...

Hi MAS,

Much success and blessings in achieving your 2006 goals...

Big Smile,
RS

6:53 PM  
Blogger Blissful saddhu said...

Hello ris! I have a blog that you might like to check out quotes. Thanks.

6:08 PM  
Blogger ris said...

Other goals of readers of our article and Ezine were:

"My goal for this year is to sell lots and lots of AMC Bulk Movie Tickets!!"

"My New Year's resolutions are always the same:
1. Lose weight and keep it off. I mean it this time.
2. To have the wisdom to take what I learned in the previous year and
apply it in the new year. I think that I do a pretty good job of that.
3. Stop making resolutions."

"My goal is financial independence (zero debt). My specific financial goal is to earn $10,000.00 per month."

"My personal resolution is to:
Completely stay CALM (not get tensed up under daily pressures in any way)and to be very, very patient with my Daughter as i wear my tutoring hat as I guide her with her studies......and not to talk negatively as a reflection related to others or situations.
summary:
Stay calm consistently
Be patient - speaking with a sweet tone when guiding family members
No negative reflections
even deeper summary statement
Stay calm and positive with my sweet disposition"

"To get 1000 additional signatures on the Business Ethics Pledge
www.principledprofit.com/25000influencers.html.
Toward this goal, I've already changed my e-mail sig to give it more prominence, bought a separate domain for the campaign which should be going live in a week or so, and have written letters about the pledge to Paul Newman and Stephen covey, which I'll send once the separate site is up. I'll be doing quite a bit more over the year."

Wishing our bloggers much success in accomplishing their goals.

Big Smile,
RS

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home